Manali with its unspoilt scenic grandeur is extremely popular with the tourists, for a lavish display of natural scenery. It is situated at an altitude of 1926 meters. Manali on the banks of river Beas nestles below the mighty Pir Panjal Range to the North and the Dhauladhar range to the east. It derives its name from Manu-Alya(The house of Manu). Manu was an ancient sage who is believed to have recreated mankind with the help of lord Brahma after the world was destroyed in the great deluge.There stands a temple in Manali Village the only of its kind in the world, dedicated to this revered Rishi.
Himachal Taxi Tour with Amritsar
Covered Places Delhi-Shimla-Manali-Dharamshala-Dalhousie-Khajjiar-Amritsar
Himachal Honeymoon Package from Chandigarh
Covered Places Chandigarh - Shimla - Kullu - Manali – Manikaran – Chandigarh
Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package From Delhi
Covered Places Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Chandigarh
Trans Himalayan Tour to Ladakh
Covered Places Chandigarh – Manali – Jispa – Sarchu – Leh – Khardungla – Leh – Delhi
Kinnaur and Spiti Valley Tribal Tour
Covered Places Chandigarh - Shimla - Sarahan - Sangla - Kalpa - Nako - Tabo - Kibber - Manali - Chandigarh
KINNAUR VALLEY TAXI TOUR FROM CHANDIGARH
Covered Places Chandigarh - Sarahan - Sangla - Kalpa - Shimla - Chandigarh
SPITI VALLEY TOUR FROM MANALI
Covered Places Manali - Kaza - Pin Valley - Tabo - Chandratal lake- Manali
KINNAUR SPITI VALLEY TAXI TOUR FROM CHANDIGARH
Covered Places Chandigarh - Narkanda - Sangla- Kalpa - Tabo- Kaza- Chandratal- Manali - Chandigarh
Best Time To Visit
The best months to visit Manali are March, April, May- June and September-December. The climate is pleasant during these months and you’ll enjoy the holiday experience here.
- Arjun Gufa: 15 km from Manali, a legendary cave near the Village of Prini on the left bank where Arjun practised austerities to get the powerful Pashupati astra.
- Hidimba Devi Temple: 1.5 km built in 1553 A.D also known as Doongri Temple dedicated to the Goddess Hidimba, the wife of bhima, has a four tiered pagoda shaped roof with a doorway carved with figures and symbols. This temple was built by raja Bahadur Singh of Kullu. On his order hands of the Chief workman were chopped, so that he should not built another temple of equal charm and style.
- Vashisht: 3km from manli, this place is famous for its hot water springs and temples of vashisht Rishi and Lord Rama. It is located on the bank of Beas, but well above the river.
- Tibetan Monastery: A new but colorful Buddhist temple. It contain in it many idol of Buddha. This monastery is famous for its carpet weaving and tibetan handcrafts.
- Nehru Kund: 6km from Manli. A natural spring of clean cold water named after the late Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru, who used to drink water from this spring during his stay in Manali. It is located, on the Manali-Keylong road. This spring is believed to be coming from Bhrigu lake.
- Marhi: 39 Km from Manali. A barren landscape affording extensive views of the valley and the mountains. Fifteen kilometers short of the 13,050 feet high Rohtang Pass on the Manali-Leh road lies one of the most picturesque places in Manali region, Marhi- a mountain plateau is surrounded by lush green meadows strewn with myriad wild flowers.
- Solang Valley: 13 km from Manlai, a beautiful valley between Manali and Kothi which offers views of the glaciers and snow covered mountain peaks. The plateau is frequently used for holding camps by the trekking parties. The winter skiing festival is organised here as well as tranining in skiing is imparted at this place.
- Rohtang Pass: 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3,978 meters on the highway to keylong, the mass affords a widespread panorama of mountain scenery. Here eye meets a range of precipitous cliffs, huge glaciers and piled moraine and deep ravines. The pass is open from June to Ocober each year although trekkers can cross it earlier. It is gateway to Lahul-Spiti, Pangi and Leh Valley; just as Jojila pass is to Ladakh.
The nearest airport to Manali is Bhunter at 50 km distance. The convienient railway links to Manali is broad gauge upyo Chandigarh, Una and Pathankot and narrow gauge at Kalka-Shimla and Jogindrnagar.It is connected with direct bus services from all cities of Himachal, Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh. The distance from Manali to Shimla is 280km, Chandigarh 312 km, delhi 583 km, Pathankot 326km, Dharamshala 253km, Udaipur in Lahaul-Spiti 166km, Keylong 104 km and Kaza 244 km.
Get fully modernised cars in latest model with complete air conditioning at par with international standards. We have one of the largest pools of cars that come in every build.