The district of Kinnaur stretches across the Tibetan border in south-eastern Himachal and is heaven for nature lovers. It is lined with magnificent mountains and valley scenery. It is hub of one of the most distinctive cultural and ethnic mix that roots from the Aryan Hindu to Tibetan Buddhist legacy making beautiful bond between the two.
The land of mountain villages, Kinnaur and its surrounding place mainly Sangla valley is adorned with slate-roofed temples, bountiful apple orchards and steep gorges that squeeze between pristine snow-capped peaks. The adventure awaits for you here for sure as the hair-raising roads will give you an amazing time. What lies beyond in the remote Spiti is something beyond comprehension. Kinnaur is woven into a loop from Shimla to Manali, or Keylong and is an unending vista of breathtaking scenery.
You'll find the people of Kinnaur to be very friendly, simple and rustic. They earn their livelihood by farming and growing apples and are easily recognisable by their green felt Basheri hats.
Kinnaur Sangla Taxi Services - The Best Way to Reach Kinnaur Sangla
While you can always travel Kinnaur Sangla by air, bus or even self drive, yet we would highly recommend hiring a taxi. It is not only a convenient way to travel this incredible land but also a safe mode of travelling. Himalayan Cab offers a whole fleet of cars in various models and styles at and incredible budget.
Besides the optimum packages, you get a dedicated travel guide as our experienced drive, who’ll make sure you don’t miss a thing while travelling through this beautiful destination. With Kinnaur Sangla Taxi Services you have the ease to travel at your pace and makes halts as and when you wish. So get your cab today and travel Kinnaur Sangla in luxury you deserve.
Kinnaur Sangla Valley Packeges
Kinnaur and Spiti Valley Tribal Tour
Covered Places Chandigarh - Shimla - Sarahan - Sangla - Kalpa - Nako - Tabo - Kibber - Manali - Chandigarh
KINNAUR VALLEY TAXI TOUR FROM CHANDIGARH
Covered Places Chandigarh - Sarahan - Sangla - Kalpa - Shimla - Chandigarh
KINNAUR SPITI VALLEY TAXI TOUR FROM CHANDIGARH
Covered Places Chandigarh - Narkanda - Sangla- Kalpa - Tabo- Kaza- Chandratal- Manali - Chandigarh
Best Time To Visit
The best months to visit are March, April, May- June and September-December. The climate is pleasant during these months and you’ll enjoy the holiday experience here.
Must See Popular Places in Kinnaur Sangla Valley
- Bhimakali Temple
- Kamru Fort
- Chandika Devi Temple
- Nako Gompa
- Padam Palace
- Nako Lake
- Narayan-Nagini Temple
- Prayer Wheel
- Mohatmin Mandir
- Lochawa La-Khang
- Kinnaur Kalachakra Celestial Palace
- Lankra Vir Temple
- Footprint of Padmasambhava
- Fort in Kalpa
- By Air - The nearest airport is located at Shimla which is around 267 km from Kalpa. Shimla’s airport is connected to Delhi and Kullu with easy availability of taxis from Shimla to Kinnaur.
- By Train – There is no direct railway link to Kinnaur and the nearest railhead is either via Dehradun or Shimla which is located around 244 km from Kinnaur.
- By Road - Daily buses by HRTC ply from Shimla to Kinnau. Besides you’ll also be able to find regular taxi services between Shimla -Rampur and Kinnaur. You can also reach Kinnaur from Lahaul and Spiti. However going via Nullah near Nako will not be a good idea as the route is prone to landslides.
- Self Drive – If you want to try more adventure and prefer self drive it is recommended to use higher ground clearance vehicles while 4×4 is not a necessary requirement. You can also drive a hatchback or sedan which depends upon your driving skills and road conditions at the time of your travel.
Get fully modernised cars in latest model with complete air conditioning at par with international standards. We have one of the largest pools of cars that come in every build.